Thursday, July 28, 2011

#2

View:
Words: File this one under: Things People Are Always Saying But That You Still Need to Figure Out By Yourself, Anyway: you always have to leave the house! You always have to live, hand-in-hand with your brother sickness. I guess I shouldn't be rhapsodizing about all this living because all I've done today is eat an avocado, and it's almost 6 PM. But this might be excused by the fact that I was out late last night, listening to a homeless man serenade me with Black Sabbath, getting kicked out of bars, talking about Murakami, and also wondering, when does one stop being a fake punk and become a real one? I smoked a cigarette backwards and it made my wrists feel like sparklers. I've been hanging out with people who are way cooler than me for the past 5 years and it's starting to get ridiculous; I like looking at them and hearing their spectacular secrets and stories, but when are they going to get tired of my rants and realize I'm just a weirdo who reads too much, even cereal ingredients and the Economist? Questions, questions.
Music: Living It For the Moment by Daniel Johnston (sometimes I listen to this song before I'm going out and I'm scared of feeling too low, because #1, it makes me laugh, even if it's a sad laugh, and #2, it bites up all the fear and puts a feeling in its place that sounds kind of like: loveloveloveblahalblakshldkahlshahaha ha! Ha! Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment