Words: Days have begun to burn up, steam out, it can't be helped. I once knew a girl who shrieked every time she laughed, and I feel like I'm becoming that person. I can't sit still for movies, my knuckles are becoming bruised and discolored, my hips are becoming impolite. I thought very seriously for about a month about getting a tattoo of the tarot Hanged Man. The night when I took the picture above, I dropped politics into a bottle and slept in the arms of a childhood crush. On my basement floor, I listened to someone's nervous heartbeat going batbatbat, batbat, batbatbat. He was a runner with a very unreliable heart. In the past few months, we have both exacted our revenge by pretending to fall in love with other people, we have walked home together, shivering and not attempting to quell the other's shivers, and I'm waiting on a postcard from him. The content I'm hoping for is made of feathers, unfortunately, and could easily be wilted by a mean look. What I really expect is more along the lines of, I am such an ambulance stuck in traffic, could you be any more ridiculous, could you just say what you mean?Music: Threshing Floor- Hala Strana
No comments:
Post a Comment